Wednesday, June 23, 2010

New Layout of The Week

Sorry guys, a bit of a delay this week. I've decided that I'm gonna choose the theme again -- however, if you want to, you can use the generator and come up with something yourself, just make sure it's something uncommon and entirely challenging.

By the way I never did the Hipster one, I was too dead. Sorry.


This is another little experiment. I found like three words that could be something good. You can use one of the three, or all of them and try and make some sense out of it:

Crispy, Bosom, Depraved.

Another thing you can try to do is do what Ben and Daphne did, do something that people don't expect you to do -- something out of your normal range. I'm going to do something UPA or something like that, provided i actually do it. Which I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment